We have an opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our exceptional kitchen team.
If you have previous experience as a kitchen assistant, or are currently on an apprenticeship scheme this opportunity would be ideal for you as your first experience of a professional kitchen and your first step in your cooking career. You will be expected to develop your skills and knowledge through both practical working and formal culinary training. You will have a passion for cooking high quality seasonal produce, individual dishes and menu selections.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive salary depending upon experience (paid monthly)
- Share of tips
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our pubs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring and personal development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Flexible working hours